Malalane Ford Fleet Programme
About Malalane Ford Fleet
When it comes to acquiring vehicles for your business, we understand that every business is unique and you have very specific requirements. Our specialised Fleet Division at Malalane Ford is structured in such a way that we are able to attend to your requirements and queries immediately and to give you the service you deserve.
With the assistance and backing of Ford SA and our joint position as a world leader in the automotive industry we are able to leverage our extensive experience, technology, and resources to find you the perfect vehicle from our range of passenger, light commercial and SUV vehicles.
Why work with us?
Malalane Ford’s Fleet Team strive to place ourselves in your shoes and are dedicated to offering you the best possible service, give you all the information you need and guide you in making decisions that are best for your business.
- Fleet Sales including business finance packages, structured by our on-site Finance Team who are qualified to work with all major Finance Institutions in SA
- We will facilitate the application process on the Ford Fleet Programme. The Fleet Programme gives you access to special rates on purchases of vehicles and parts, as well as services and parts
- Pick-up and delivery of vehicles for services within a 45km radius of Nelspruit (depending on availability and requirements)
- Delivery of parts to your business within a 45km radius of Nelspruit (depending on availability and requirements)
- Access to After Hour Service appointments on Mondays and Wednesdays. Drop after 5pm and collect the next morning
- Curtesy Vehicle (depending on availability and requirements)
- Dedicated Team of Account Managers for support
Request Immediate Assistance
Telephone: 013 757 3500
Office Hours: Monday to Friday from 08h00 to 16h30
The versatile Ford Ranger with its exceptional payload capacity and ability to conquer the country’s toughest terrain is widely acknowledged. According to the 2020 AA-Kinsey Report, the 2.0 Single Turbo Ranger XLT was announced as having the lowest cost of replacement parts in the double cab segment. This same Ranger derivative claimed top honours in the 2019 WesBank Fuel Economy Tour, thereby broadening its ongoing value to fleet customers.
The Ford Figo, performed exceptionally well in the 2020 AA-Kinsey Report with the 1.5 Trend recording the lowest parts basket percentage relative to its selling price in the city car sector.
The Ford Transit Custom was recognised by AutoTrader as the most-driven vehicle in South Africa with a 2019 registration year. With an average mileage of 106 792km, it highlights the high expectations for reliability and low running costs, and how the Ford Transit series is able to exceed these.
The Ford Ecosport is the perfect vehicle to fill the SUV position in any business. Not only is it a clever and quality vehicle, but with the diverse range it will be easy to find one perfect for the job.